OUR ADVISORY TEAM
Mr. Joost W. Van Odijk
- Spent the first 10 years of his career with Unilever and PepsiCo in various marketing & Sales Positions.
- Joost has a Master degree in Business Economics & International Management from Erasmus University of Rotterdam.
- He has been active as Entrepreneur and Consultant in Technology, Food & Change Management.
Entrepreneur and Consultant in Technology, Food & Change Management - The Netherlands
Former Chairman & Managing Director, NABARD
Mr. M. Srinivasa Rao
Worked at :
- ITC Limited – Agribusiness Division
- International Public Good and Agriculture for Development(A4D) – Consultative Group of International Research Institutions(cgiar.org) focusing on global coordination of agriculture research and development across 17 international centers.
- CEO of the Cereals Systems initiative for South Asia – The international Rice Research Institute
- Lead Specialist – Market Research and Innovation at ICRISAT, Hyderabad
Expertise in areas of :
- Global coordination of agricultural research, development and innovations.
Masters in Business Management(MBM) from Asian Institute of Management, Phillipines
Mr. N.V. Ramana
Worked as :
- Group CEO of the BASIX
- Consultant – World Bank on Agri Value Chains
- Consultant – GIZ, Financial Products for enhancing climate change adoption
- Advisor – Samunnati Value Chain Finance in the areas of developing portfolio andagri value chain finance and commodity marketing
Expertise in the areas of :
- Conceptualizing, implementing and scaling up business models in complex areas of agriculture and financial inclusion.
- Promotion of sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural development through participative financial and non-financial interventions.
Post Graduate from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ahmedabad
Mr. M. Gopala Krishna
Worked as :
- Special Chief Secretary to Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Founder & Managing Director of Godavari Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd.
- Chairman of Confederation of Kisan Organizations, an NGO involved in rural development.
- Rural Development
- Public Administration
Mr. M. Gopala Krishna IAS (Retired), Former Special Chief Secretary – Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
President & CEO of Wevio Global Inc - South Korea