(1) The oranges shall be fine and shall have reached a stage of maturity which will
permit the subsequent loss of firmness ordinary course of transport and marketing
with out appreciable completion of ripening.
(2) The oranges shall be reasonable Uniform in color. No orange shall be entirely
(3) Each orange shall have the shape Normal to the variety and be free from malformations.
(4) The oranges shall be free from Defects due to diseases or insects Or mechanical
injury or sunburn Affecting the fruit internally.
(5) Oranges having a cosarse- Corrugated (Godhadi) skin shall Not be graded.
(6) Mesambis of the new crop (Nawa Bahar) shall not be mixed with old crop (Juna